Friday, February 04, 2011

538. SGA 1959 P

Contributed by zac:

Is it so hard to read the signs on the ground "MOTORCYCLES ONLY"? I mean, the words are very clearly written - in 200point, ALL CAPS, Bold, Arial font. Do these idiots need the words to be fluorescent as well? Or maybe in blinking LED lights? Or are these Parking Idiots just simply illiterate?

Hello, Idiot Toyota Vios driver - these are biker parking lots - when you park like this, where do you expect the bikers to park? On top of your car?

Taken at Bedok Central on 25 Jan 2011 at 9pm.

4 comments:

Desmond Ying Soon Cheong said...

Hi Guys, I'm Desmond Ying, a Computer Animator looking for gay sex in Singapore. Call me at +6592998940. You can also e-mail me at desmondy86@gmail.com

Desmond Ying Soon Cheong said...

Hi Guys, I'm Desmond Ying, a Singaporean Computer Animator looking for gay sex. Call me at +65-92998940 (If I'm in Singapore), or +1-778-862-9112 (If I'm in Canada). You can also e-mail me at desmondy86@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I love your blog, I recommend to all people who love this kind of post to visit this site, I recommend it.Parking aeropuerto malaga

Enter your full name here said...

That's right, you exposed this wrong parking, time to make them realize that getting exposed is a slap to their face to wake up, and be aware, that next time, their actions compromises the rights of other motorists. A 5 star for your blog.